- We understand that from time to time you may want to return a product to us.
- We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us under the appropriate circumstances.
- This policy applies to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- This policy applies to all orders submitted through our website.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if: (a) we have received the returned product within 30 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you; (b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new; (c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and (d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded and signed for delivery to 91 Spottiswoode Street, Edinburgh, EH9 1BZ
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
- The following types of product may not be returned under this policy: (a) any product made to made to order; (b) any product personalised or adapted for you
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product: (a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product; (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- This website is owned and operated by Liv Wan Illustration
- Our principal place of business is at 91 Spottiswoode Street, Edinburgh, EH9 1BZ.
- You can contact us: (a) using our website contact form; (b) post, using the postal address given above; (c) by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org